“It's because you absolutely love the sport.” — Nastia Liukin
Trampoline & Tumbling
Equipped to Maximize Potential:
Legacy Training Center’s gym is built with T&T and safety in mind:
- State-of-the-art Air-Pit Landing system, a superior option to loose foam pits
- Two Above Ground Trampolines with safety mats
- Two In-ground Max Air String-Bed Trampolines with an Air-Pit Landing
- Power Floor with Soft Mat and Air-Pit Landing options
- Double-Mini Trampoline with Soft Mat and Air-Pit Landing options
- 60 Foot Max Air Power Track with Soft Mat and Air-Pit Landing options
- 40 Foot Power Track with Soft Mat Landing
- 30+ Foot Heigh Ceilings, so as to not limit your athlete’s training
The Only Choice for Excellence in Coaching:
Our Trampoline and Tumbling program is designed to encourage the suitable and appropriate development of underlying core skills such as sound jumping technique, non-rotational skills, somersault development, and body landings. This progressive development creates an efficient and effective way to learn skills while encouraging a sense of motivation, positive challenges, and personal growth in our athletes.
Coaching Collaboration and Mentorship
At Legacy Training Center, our coaches work together to foster an environment of excellence and professional learning. Our Trampoline and Tumbling Development Program coaches are mentored and continually trained by our T&T and other Team coaches. This ensures your athlete is getting the highest quality training, bar none.
Beginning Trampoline and Tumbling:
- $105/month 55 minutes/week
Wednesday – 5:00 pm
Thursday – 5:00 pm
We are here for you!
Please call or e-mail us for:
Class Details and Enrollment,
Or To Ask Additional Questions
Looking for something a little more advanced?
Check out our T&T Team Class.
Legacy Training Center is the only USA Gymnastics Elite Trampoline Development Center in the Western United States