Trampoline & Tumbling Team
Legacy Training Center is the only designated USA Gymnastics Elite Trampoline Development Center in the western United States. Trampoline Development Center is a special award designation given to select gyms by USA Gymnastics.
Legacy Training Center Tumbling and Trampoline Team athletes have won numerous State, Regional, and National championships. Additionally, members of the T&T Team have been able to obtain the highest competitive level offered by USA Gymnastics, with some former members qualifying to Team USA.
Equipped for Success:
Legacy Training Center’s gym is built with Competitive T&T in mind:
- Two Elite Competition Trampolines
- Two In-ground Max Air String-Bed Trampolines with an Air-Pit Landing
- Rod Floor with both a Competition and Air-Pit Landing
- Elite Competition Double-Mini with Competition and Air-Pit Landing options
- 60 Foot Max Air Power Track with both a Competition and Air-Pit Landing
Program Director and T&T Team Head Coach: Adam Nason
Coach Adam Nason has the knowledge and experience to maximize your athlete’s potential.
- 25 years of gymnastics coaching experience
- Certified Judge in Trampoline, Tumbling and Double Mini
- USA Gymnastics Professional Member
- Elite Development Program Coach
- US Olympic Committee – Safe Sport Certified
- Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention Certifications
Legacy Training Center is OPEN, and taking registrations for our T&T Team.
For the latest information, please call (805) 439.4909